TOP 10: University of Lincoln Freshers Week takeaways
The University of Lincoln's Freshers Week begins on September 22.
During the build-up, we here at the Lincolnshire Echo will be bringing you essential top 10 guides to make sure you get the most out of your week.
Keep checking back each day for the latest instalment in the must-read Freshers Week guide.
TOP 10 TAKEAWAYS
SYSTEM PROFESSIONAL LUXE OIL uses a reconstructive Transform Technology that benefits hair inside and out, while protecting it from damage:
Terms: Whilst stocks last.
Contact: 01522 303163
Valid until: Tuesday, December 31 2013
- Frango – Found on the High Street, Frango offers a cheaper version of Nando’s. A host of chicken dishes are available, as well as loads of tasty desserts.
- Topkapi – Another High Street venue, a whole range of kebabs, pizzas and burgers can be found here for the end of night snack.
- Everest Express – A popular Nepalese and Indian takeaway, Everest Express can be found in among a selection of takeaways on the High Street.
- Greggs – There are several Greggs shops in Lincoln, with the main store being on the pedestrianized High Street. Bacon and sausage baps, sausage rolls and pasties are the perfect snack on a student budget.
- Burton Road chippy – Award winning fish and chip shop on Burton Road in Lincoln.
- Mowgli – Another Indian takeaway on High Street at competitive prices.
- Man Ho – A takeaway offering all things Chinese, Man Ho is also situated on the High Street.
- Dominos – Order online, over the phone or in store, Dominos is on the High Street.
- King Neptune – Another popular High Street chip shop with students, all the traditional chip shop tasties are on offer.
- Mings Garden – Located on West Parade, Mings Garden is another Chinese takeaway where you can order online.