Bricklayer was exposed to asbestos
A FORMER bricklayer died as a result of exposure to asbestos, an inquest has heard.
Michael Espin, 79, died on August 14 at his home in Wood Lane, Louth.
He had been diagnosed with mesothelioma in December last year, from being exposed to asbestos during his work.
Central Lincolnshire Coroner, Stuart Fisher, said: "As a result of two lifetime statements made this year which details Mr Espin's workplace history, it is clear that on numerous occasions during his working life, he was exposed to asbestos in the workplace."
SYSTEM PROFESSIONAL LUXE OIL uses a reconstructive Transform Technology that benefits hair inside and out, while protecting it from damage:
Terms: Whilst stocks last.
Contact: 01522 303163
Valid until: Tuesday, December 31 2013
Mr Fisher recorded that Mr Espin died as a result of an industrial related disease.