Candle causes fire in bathroom at house on Brewster Road, Boston
A fire at a house in Boston was caused by a lit candle which was left unattended.
Lincolnshire Fire and Rescue were called to a property on Brewster Road after receiving reports of a fire in the bathroom.
It was extinguished using four breathing apparatus and two hose reel jets.
It caused severe fire damage to the bath and smoke damage to the bathroom and first floor of the property.
Hurry Up!!! Special £5 Voucher for Nepalese and Indian TakeawayView details
We are providing £5 voucher for all online registered customer. Register online at www.everestxpress.co.uk
or visit our Takeaway with a copy of this voucher. Call us on 01522541930 for more details.
Terms: Visit our website for full T & C.
Valid until: Friday, May 31 2013