Discarded cigarette causes Skegness sea front fire
A "carelessly" discarded cigarette caused a fire on the beach front in Skegness in the early hours of this morning.
Fire crew were called to Trunch Lane at around 1am to remove four-metres of plastic fencing that had caught fire.
Crews extinguished the fire by smothering the fence with sand.
Lincolnshire Fire and Rescue this morning tweeted: "The fire was caused by a carelessly discarded cigarette."
Get hi lites or low lites and a cut & blowdry with Hannah or Daniel between 10th and 14th December for only £40.00 please contact the salon for more details, just let us know its with this voucher.
Terms: terms and conditions apply and limited spaces
Contact: 01522 305178
Valid until: Saturday, December 14 2013