Dog rescued from house fire in Horncastle
A dog was rescued from a house fire in Horncastle by firefighters who forced open the back door to get in and tackle the blaze.
Two crews from Horncastle and Woodhall Spa were called to the kitchen fire in Watermill Road at about 6pm on Monday.
The cause was a wooden chopping board left on a hot electric cooker hob.
SYSTEM PROFESSIONAL LUXE OIL uses a reconstructive Transform Technology that benefits hair inside and out, while protecting it from damage:
Terms: Whilst stocks last.
Contact: 01522 303163
Valid until: Tuesday, December 31 2013