Dog rescued from house fire in Horncastle
A dog was rescued from a house fire in Horncastle by firefighters who forced open the back door to get in and tackle the blaze.
Two crews from Horncastle and Woodhall Spa were called to the kitchen fire in Watermill Road at about 6pm on Monday.
The cause was a wooden chopping board left on a hot electric cooker hob.
Feel Good Tuesdays only £39 for two treatments ( at lincoln town...View details
choose 2 of the following treatments :
Geleration Hands or Feet,
minx nails ,
30m pedicure or manicure,
Spray Tan ,
Terms: Subject to availability. only at Lincoln town centre Medi Spa
Contact: 01522 305295
Valid until: Sunday, June 01 2014