Enjoy the Little Things
Hello Lincolnshire. Little Joy Designs here.
Sometimes we forget to appreciate the little things.
You've heard it before 'the best things in life are free' but hey a little reminder never hurt anyone did it?
And so here is a list of small, almost insignificant and simple things that'll have you spiralling up into a cloud of warm, fuzzy and happy.
Get hi lites or low lites and a cut & blowdry with Hannah or Daniel between 10th and 14th December for only £40.00 please contact the salon for more details, just let us know its with this voucher.
Terms: terms and conditions apply and limited spaces
Contact: 01522 305178
Valid until: Saturday, December 14 2013
- Bubble baths
- Classic Disney films
- The sound of a perfect high-five
- Running though Autumn leaves
- The crunchy sound of those Autumn leaves
- Taking your bra off at the end of the day
- Popping bubble wrap
- Making people smile (even better making people snort with laughter)
- Finding the edge of the cellotape roll
- Poking your foot into the cold bit of the bed
- Feeling warm sun on your face
- Wearing wellies
- Jumping in puddles wearing those wellies
- The sport of 'people watching'
- Being snuggly warm while it rains outside
- Playing with a sparkler
- A nice back rub
- Finding money in your pocket (a gift to you, from you)
- Curly fries
- Strangers overhearing your joke/conversation and laughing too
- Logging onto Facebook on your birthday
- Making footsteps in fresh snow
- Afternoon naps
- Hearing the first Christmas songs of the season
- Pretending to be a dragon breathing smoke on cold days
- When the clocks go back
- Singing out loud
- Pretending to be on a catwalk while listening to your ipod in the street
- Hugging warm clothes fresh out the dryer
- Wearing pajamas
- Sticking matchsticks to vegetables to make vegetable aliens
- When the scissors start to slide whilst cutting paper
- Seeing bus drivers wave to each other
- Wearing new pants
- Flying a kite
- Standing back and thinking 'I did that'
- Piggy back rides
- Watching a happy content baby
- Climbing trees
- Using ad breaks as 'break time play times'
- Building forts
- Making people proud of you
- Kisses on your forehead
- Playing on swings
- Shouting 'attack hug' and jumping at someone for a hug
- Friendly people at the till
- Perfectly pealing off a sticker
There you have it, hopefully your feeling happiness in your tummy and looking for more little joys. To quote the great Ronald Dahl...'if you have good thoughts, they will shine out of your face like sun beams' - which is a pretty good mantra to spread around this here Shire, no?
Little Joy Designs specialise in happy things, we like to think of ourselves as the purveyor of all things happy. Come and say hello, click here. We've even built a free printable section to spread some joy, click here.
If you've enjoyed reading this article, then its intention has been served.
Over and out.