Facial burns injury
A WOMAN suffered minor facial burns after a fire broke out at her home in Lentons Lane, Leverton.
There was severe damage to one square metre of carpet and a fireplace and light damage by smoke to the rest of the ground floor of the property.
Lincolnshire Fire and Rescue said the fire was started by something placed accidentally on to an open fire.
It was reported at 12.02 on January 6.
10% OFF the latest colours. Call us by the 24th June to book and mention this voucher when you call. All initial consulations are FREE.
Terms: Book by the 24th June to receive this offer can be taken until 30/9/2013. Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. see in salon for further T's & C's
Contact: 01522 305497
Valid until: Monday, June 24 2013