Faulty wiring caused blaze
FAULTY wiring in an electrical box was to blame for a fire which led to a 999 call answered by Gainsborough firefighters.
The incident happened at 7.24pm on Wednesday night, when smoke was seen coming from equipment in the living room of a property in Burton Street, between Ashcroft Road and Sandsfield Lane.
Lincolnshire Fire and Rescue Service responded, but the small fire was out by the time firefighters arrived and they carried out an inspection.
The electrical box was damaged and the cause was said to be faulty wiring.
SYSTEM PROFESSIONAL LUXE OIL uses a reconstructive Transform Technology that benefits hair inside and out, while protecting it from damage:
Terms: Whilst stocks last.
Contact: 01522 303163
Valid until: Tuesday, December 31 2013