Finest produce on offer at Lincoln Cathedral this weekend
AN edible food extravaganza will see the nave at Lincoln Cathedral filled with some of the finest Lincolnshire Produce.
Lincoln Cathedral will open its doors on Saturday, October 26 in recognition of the hard work and enterprise of Lincolnshire farmers and food manufacturers and in collaboration with the Sausage Festival.
- British Sugar Ltd
Get hi lites or low lites and a cut & blowdry with Hannah or Daniel between 10th and 14th December for only £40.00 please contact the salon for more details, just let us know its with this voucher.
Terms: terms and conditions apply and limited spaces
Contact: 01522 305178
Valid until: Saturday, December 14 2013
- Cool Milk Ltd
- Croft Apiaries’
- Daisy Maid Ice Cream
- Farmacy with Hutchinson Group Ltd
- Fold Hill Foods
- Game and Wildlife Conservation Trust
- Grafters Brewery Ltd
- Grimsby Fish Merchants Association Ltd
- Heritage Trusts of Lincolnshire
- Lincoln Christ’s Hospital School
- Lincolnshire Agricultural Society
- National Centre of Food and Manufacturing – Lincoln University
- Ownsworth Rapeseed Oils
- Pipers Crisps Co
- Rand Farm Park
- RSBP Lincoln Local Group
- Select Lincolnshire
- Somerby Vineyards
- The Pink Pig Farm
- Tom Wood Beers Ltd, Woodland Organic Farms
- Wright Vigar
The event runs from 10am to 4pm.
For more information log on to http://lincolncathedral.com/2013/10/food-farming.