Firefighters tackle kitchen fire in Washingborough
Firefighters were called to a fire at a bungalow last night, January 19, which was caused by cooking left unattended.
The fire destroyed the cooker and fan while the kitchen and the rest of the property in Winchester Drive were smoke damaged.
The incident happened at about 7pm.
Enjoy a FREE round of golf when you pay for a full priced round (priced at £12.50) at The 18 Hole Golf Course, Woodthorpe Leisure Park, Woodthorpe, Near Alford
Terms: Valid Monday - Friday throughout June. Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer, voucher or promotion. Offer valid throughout June 2013
Contact: 01507 306821
Valid until: Friday, June 28 2013