House fire in Lincoln caused by blow torch
Firefighters were called to a house fire in Ermine West, Lincoln, just before 7.30pm on Thursday.
An upstairs bedroom and hallway were gutted and the ground floor was smoke damaged, at the house on Edendale Gardens.
Lincolnshire Fire and Rescue dispatched crews from Lincoln, Waddington and Saxilby to tackle the blaze.
Officers said that the fire was started by the careless handling of a blow torch earlier in the day.
Get hi lites or low lites and a cut & blowdry with Hannah or Daniel between 10th and 14th December for only £40.00 please contact the salon for more details, just let us know its with this voucher.
Terms: terms and conditions apply and limited spaces
Contact: 01522 305178
Valid until: Saturday, December 14 2013