Sunlight causes curtain to burn
THE reflection of the sun onto a magnifying glass which ignited a curtain is believed to have been the cause of a fire at a property in Boston.
Fire crews from Boston, Leverton and Kirton were called to Sunnydale Drive in Boston at 11.03am on January 26.
The conservatory was severely damaged by fire with severe damage by smoke to the dining room and light smoke damage to the kitchen.
Business Cards From Only £10.95 Delivered www.myprint-247.co.ukView details
Contact: 01858 468192
Valid until: Sunday, June 30 2013