Top Things To Do In Lincolnshire
Lincolnshire is one of England’s largest counties having a lot to offer for every taste and budget. Find out about the most appealing offers and opportunities available here.
Top things to do in Lincolnshire are as follows:-
- Work out. No matter what your fitness level is, a budget gym in Lincoln can provide a suitable membership package for everybody. Here, you can make use of basic quality gym equipment and a fresh approach to health and fitness. Gym goers don’t have to pay for unnecessary extras such as swimming pools and numerous back office staff, which is great in this economy. FitSpace gyms promise a ‘no frills’ gym experience, but with all of the same utilities as a high end gym in terms of technology and equipment. Their Lincoln branch is located within Tritton Road Retail Park and you can also benefit from free parking all day.
- Go to the cinema. Visit the Kinema in the Woods, the cinema known all over the world as it is the only fully functioning U.K. cinema that employs back projection dating back to 1922. The Kinema is open seven days a week and runs evening shows on a daily basis. It provides an insight into the pre-World War II life.
- Get close to nature. Visit the Mablethorpe Seal Sanctuary that has rescued hundreds of injured and orphaned seals since 1974. Here, the animals are looked after until they can be released back into the wild, or permanently. You can visit the Sanctuary to see these wonderful creatures, learn a few facts about them and have a unique nature experience.
- Shop around. For an unforgettable shopping experience, visit Springfields Outlet Shopping Centre. Here, you can find plenty of fantastic offers at over 55 Outlet stores. Visit a pub called Springfield Tavern and Costa Coffee for a mid-shopping break. Then, use the Spalding Water Taxi to get to the town centre along a beautiful river cruise.
- Take a spa break. Woodhall Spa in the East Lindsey district of Lincolnshire is famous for its mineral springs, cinema and National Golf Centre. Escape to this beautiful inland resort with an Edwardian character set among picturesque pine woods to enjoy its peaceful and relaxing atmosphere.
The list can be continued as there’s a lot to be seen and done in Lincolnshire whether travelling on business or for pleasure.