Vehicle catches fire on Greetwell Lane, Nettleham, after electrical fault in engine compartment
A vehicle caught fire on Greetwell Lane, Nettleham last night.
Lincolnshire Fire and Rescue attended the scene and used two hose reels and two breathing apparatus to extinguish the fire.
It was caused by an electrical fault in the engine compartment of the vehicle.
Business Cards From Only £10.95 Delivered www.myprint-247.co.ukView details
Our heavyweight cards have FREE UV silk coating, FREE next day delivery & VAT included. Choose from 1000's of pre-designed templates or upload your own artwork. Orders dispatched within 24hrs.
Terms: Visit our site for more products: Business Cards, Compliment Slips, Letterheads, Leaflets, Postcards, Posters & much more. All items are free next day delivery. www.myprint-247.co.uk
Contact: 01858 468192
Valid until: Friday, May 31 2013