Where to go and enjoy the sun in Lincolnshire this weekend
There is plenty to do for families and party goers looking to make the most of the summer sun across Lincolnshire this weekend.
1) If it is the east coast you fancy for a day on the beach, we would recommend either Skegness or Mablethorpe. Both resorts boast a blend of long sandy beaches and a plethora of facilities for the kids.
2) Inland, why not spend a day at Jubilee Park in Woodhall Spa? One of the most beautiful villages in the county, crowds flock at weekends to the famous outdoor pool, so travel early to avoid traffic congestion.
3) Alternatively, a cheap and simple day out can be had at Hartsholme Park in Lincoln. Beautiful lakes, nature walks and a café make this an ideal activity for all family members.
FREE BOILER !!! FREE BOILER !!!LANDLORDS / TENANTS & HOMEOWNERS,...View details
ARE YOU ELIGIBLE FOR A FREE BOILER ??? IF YOU ARE IN RECEIT OF TAX CREDITS, PENSION CREDITS, INCOME SUPPORT, JOB SEEKERS ALLOWANCE OR DISABILITY, THEN GIVE YOUR LOCAL PLUMBING COMPANY A CALL NOW.
Terms: TS & CS APPLY
Contact: 01472 803004
Valid until: Tuesday, December 31 2013
4) There are also plenty sporting fixtures this weekend. Lincoln City travel to Grantham Town for a pre-season encounter on Saturday (ko 3pm).
5) For the cricket fans among you, our advice would be to head to Cross O’Cliff Court to watch title-chasing Bracebridge Heath entertain Spalding in the ECB Lincolnshire Premier League.
6) If you are hoping to enjoy an evening bite to eat or alcoholic beverage as the sun goes down, we would recommend you try either the Carpenters Arms, in Fiskerton, or the Electric Bar in Lincoln.
7) With outdoor seating, the Carpenters Arms, located in Fiskerton High Street, offers good food at reasonable prices.
8) The Electric Bar, overlooking the Brayford Pool, in Lincoln city centre, is the perfect location to enjoy a deserved alcoholic beverage and good food too.
Where are you going this weekend? Let us know below.