How to make the perfect Lincolnshire sausage
Eric Phipps, branded 'Britain's Best Butcher' after winning an award has given his guidelines on how to cook the perfect Lincolnshire sausage.
How to make the perfect sausage
- Good quality pork from a rare breed pig
- About 20 per cent fat
SYSTEM PROFESSIONAL LUXE OIL uses a reconstructive Transform Technology that benefits hair inside and out, while protecting it from damage:
Terms: Whilst stocks last.
Contact: 01522 303163
Valid until: Tuesday, December 31 2013
- 80 per cent of coarsely ground or chopped meat
- 10 per cent of breadcrumbs
- Fresh sage or English dried sage
- White pepper
- Lightly mix together to produce a lose texture
- Fill in to natural skins (intestines of pigs)