One man and his dog are rescued from a lift in Lincoln
Firefighters this morning freed one man and his dog who were stuck in a lift in Lincoln.
A crew from Lincoln South were called to a building in Waterside South just after 9.30am and freed them by deactivating the lift's hydraulic pump.
The exact location is unconfirmed.
Elsewhere this morning, Gainsborough firefighters attended a report of a lamp post on fire in The Grove, in Lea, which was out when they got there. The cause is thought to be a wiring fault.
Get hi lites or low lites and a cut & blowdry with Hannah or Daniel between 10th and 14th December for only £40.00 please contact the salon for more details, just let us know its with this voucher.
Terms: terms and conditions apply and limited spaces
Contact: 01522 305178
Valid until: Saturday, December 14 2013