Fire service confirm no-one injured after shed blaze involving gas cylinders
Lincolnshire Fire and Rescue have confirmed no one was injured after a shed blaze involving four gas cylinders.
They believe the fire was caused by controlled burning nearby, which was carried across by the wind.
Fire crews were called to a fire at Branston Booths, at around 2pm yesterday.
Four fire engines raced to the scene, and used hoses and jets to dampen the blaze after removing the gas cylinders.
TIGI Bed Head Big Head Gift Set £26.95 (client saving £9.45)View details
Contain: Styleshots Epic Volume Shampoo 250ml
Styleshots Epic Volume Conditioner 200ml'
Superstar Queen for a Day Thickening Spray 300ml
Terms: Limited availability, whilst stocks last.
Contact: 01522 303163
Valid until: Tuesday, December 24 2013
The fire left severe damage to four sheds in total and burnt down almost 40 metres of conifer hedges.